BSAÂ 1915Â model K Â 557 ccÂ Â chain-cum-beltÂ side valve singleÂ Frame # 16581Â Engine # 21420 BSAÂ entered the motor cycle market with a sturdy 3 Â½ HPÂ belt driven single-geared machine, that was displayed at the 1910 Olympia show. It was constructed almost entirely from BSA- made components and was produced from the companyâs Redditch factory. Within six months from their launching, BSAâs were selling well. The machines were easily distinguishable among rival makes by their yellow and green painted tanks. For 1915 there was a choiceÂ between the 85Ã88Â 3 Â½ HP model and the 85Ã98Â 4 Â¼Â HP model. This latter machine was offered as being especially suitable for sidecar work. It also had the 3-speed BSA gearbox with foot controlled clutch that was introduced in 1914 and a double barrelÂ BSA carburettor. Both models could be had inÂ chain-cum-belt version orÂ in all chain drive with encased chains, which made the machine 3 pounds and 5 shillings more expensiveâ¦ This BSA is a very well restored motorcycle witch will promise the new owner a lot of riding pleasure.